Monday, November 20, 2006

Heroes

Over the last couple of years, I've really cut my TV watching down. Most of that was due to the video game 'World of Warcraft' which I'll tell you about at some point, but also because there just wasn't much on. Lisa and I had a few favorite shows like "House", "The West Wing" and "Grey's Anatomy", and I would watch "Lost", but the last few years of reality TV really lost my attention.

Then came this year and the new show called "Heroes" on NBC on Monday night. It's creative, it's escapist. The bad guys are bad, but you don't know hwo they all are. The god guys are good, but flawed. The story is broken up among many characters, so that the story has many parts to it. My favorite character is Hiro (yes, the irony), a guy from Japan who can teleport himself and alter the 'Space-Time Continuum".

The only danger I see in it it that the story could end up moving too slow. That's what happened to Lost, and why Lisa doesn't really watch it anymore.

If you do get a chance to check it out (from the beginning), it's worth the time.

No comments: