Saturday, November 18, 2006

To Cage the Eagle

When I was in college, I wrote a novel I called "To Cage The Eagle". I was really into reading Tom Clancy, Larry Bond and Harry Coyle at the time, and I thought, "I can write this stuff'. So I did.

I tried a couple of times to get it published, but the market for that genre fluctuates wildly, and no one wanted to take on a new author at that time. I did a full edit of the book back in 1997 when I was stuck at home for months with mononucleosis, but I still wasn't able to find a buyer for it.

So I'm going to attach some of the chapters here, and add a few from time to time. If you want to read more, let me know. I've heard that more than one author has tried this from time to time and become successful. I'm getting back into writing these days, and I'm hoping that I can find a market, eventually.

The Chapters are on the Links section of this site.

No comments: