Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Photos

Hello, Everyone! It's Lisa with a guest blog entry. Joe's sister, Cindy, purchased a new camera and was kind enough to give us her fabulous "old" one. I think she got tired of our slow fuzzy pictures taken with our old digital. I don't blame her. I did, too. Now I actually enjoy taking pictures and am getting MUCH better shots. So, watch out - we may now overload you with pictures. Ok, promises, promises. I recognize it is one thing to take better pictures, and it is another to actually stop the laziness and post them. Well, for now here are a few pictures of two great fall activities of late...

Apple Harvest - Eastern Washington 2008:

That last one is of cousin Victoria and Grandpa in the orchard. Note to my family members -- I took a number of family pictures. Check out the Flickr site here http://www.flickr.com/photos/taleof2/sets/72157608215328819/ for the entire group of photos. Mom, the pictures of your flowers can be found there as well.

Reece and Lorelai at the Pumpkin Patch:

(This is just a selection the full set can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/taleof2/sets/72157608216411179/)

No comments: